Hello Gardeners big and small!
The shed raising event is coming up fast – just two weeks, and there is a lot of preparation to do. We will have several stages of preparation before we can do the actual shed raising and we are asking for at least 10-15 volunteers to help us out. Please let us know ASAP if you are interested in helping with any of the following:
- Providing a pickup truck for fetching the materials
- Measuring and cutting raw materials – we are making our own “prefab” from our own design
- Bringing and laying out the construction materials at the site two hours before the shed raising begins
- Bringing the food and drink to the site
- Providing and operating a barbecue
- Providing a boom box and some appropriate music
Of course, anyone who can make it is welcome to attend the actual shed raising at 2PM on the 22nd!
The day’s schedule will be as follows:
12PM: Setup and layout
2PM: Shed raising!
5PM: Beer and bratwurst and a celebration of our (hopefully) complete shed
Don’t miss it!